Sousley Sound & Communications
1005 Tieton Drive
Yakima, WA. 98902
Toll Free 800 876-3369
|AT&T 1739 Digital Answering System
This machine has so many
features and it is so reasonably priced it is our only stand-alone
Answering System. It has:
- Call Screening/Intercept - Allows you
to listen to callers leave a message without answering the call. To
answer the call, simply pick up any phone on the same line.
- Digital Operation - Records outgoing
announcements (up to 3 minutes long) and incoming messages (also up
to 3 minutes per message) on a microchip. Tapeless
operation assures reliable performance, instant access to messages,
and the ability to selectively save and delete messages.
- Memory Monitor - Lets you know how
much digital recording time is remaining.
- Voice Prompts - Easily guides you
through the setup of your answering system.
- Variable Speed Playback - Lets you
speed up or slow down messages during playbacks.
- Remote Access with Toll Saver -
Listen to your messages or change your announcement by calling in on
a touch tone phone. The toll saver feature will lit you know if
there are any new messages before completing the call.
- Number Announce - If you subscribe to
Caller ID service, a digital voice will announce the caller's
telephone number, allowing you to decide whether to answer the call
- Excellent sound quality
- Select 2 to 7 rings or toll
- 40 minutes record time
- Message Guard™ memory for
- Message counter
- Time/day stamp
- Memo message recording
- Variable speed playback
- Call screening and caller
- 7.13 x 2.75 x 6.13 inches